Finally a long weekend! What’s your plan this Madaraka? Not sure what to do? Cloud9xp has curated the best deals for you. Below are 9 Madaraka weekend experiences to explore;
Are you a bicycle enthusiast? Want to cycle for 130km? From the edges of Ngong Hills (Kona Baridi) to the Nguruman escarpment, through the Great Rift Valley and the iconic Lake Magadi? This is the Ride-Camp-Repeat type of weekend adventure.
- Entry fees into community conservatoires
- All meals plus snacks (during the ride)
- Two-man shared tents and mattresses (bring your own sleeping bag)
- Camping fees
- Round trip transport (to Kona Baridi the start point on day one and back to Nairobi on day three
Mombasa for the weekend is definitely a plan. Stroll along the soft white sands, take a cool dip in the pool, simply relax on the beach, watch the sunrise ; sit back and enjoy the charms of the African coast line. A 3 day exclusive discounted offer to Amani Tiwi Beach is what you need to get away from the usual hustle and bustles of daily life, the usual faces you hang out with every weekend.
- Return economy class SGR tickets
- 2 nights accommodation on per person sharing
- Return transfers from Miritini Train Station
- Meals on full board basis(International buffet)
- Unlimited soft drinks and selected local alcoholic drinks
- Animation team throughout the day
- Sun, Sand & Swimming
- Beach Volleyball & water sports
- Water aerobics & Zumba,etc
Welcome to the 3 day bush adventure in Africa’s best safari destination, Masai Mara.Camp under the stars at the grounds of Talek Bush Camp, a new exciting set up with great facilities: Hot showers, flushing toilets, dining area, bonfire areas and more.
On top of the game drives, tour Talek town and visit its hot spots and mingle with the locals. Talek bush camp is located 2 minutes from the Mara reserve and the game drives will be facilitated by local guides who have an unrivaled understanding of the area.
- Pick up & drop off in Nairobi
- All Park & Conservation fees
- Camping Tent
- Sleeping Bag
- Lavatory facilities at Talek Bush Camp (Hot showers, flush toilets)
- Camping Fees at Talek Bush Camp for 2 nights & 3 days
- 6 meals (Day 1: Lunch, Dinner. Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Day 3: Breakfast)
- 4 game drives
- Talek Town & Night Life Tour with local guide
- 2 Bottles of Water per day (2 X 500ml)
- Complimentary Photography
Lets go to the Land of Green Gold, Meru! We shall use the scenic Nairobi- Meru -Embu -Maua Route on day one and return via Meru- Nanyuki Highway giving us a chance to enjoy the great scenarios along both ways. Later camp at Meru National Park as we enjoy inimitable seclusion in the vast expanse of Meru National Park, boasting 870km² , the equivalent of 215,000 acres, of authentic African landscape. The park offers a thriving rhino sanctuary, and is famous for large elephant herds, hippo, lion, and bird-life; Meru National Park is recognized as having more diversity of animal species than any other park in East Africa.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Drinking water while on safari
- Accommodation as indicated
- Park entrance fees
- Lunch on the final day
- Personal items
Enjoy a Three Days – Two Nights Package from 1st June 2017 – 3rd June 2017 at The Samburu National Reserve. Appreciate the beauty of our wildlife by visiting some of the most indigenous wildlife as well as
the home of big African Elephants, Lions, Gerenuk, Oryx and beautiful species of Zebras, Somali Ostrich and Masai Giraffes among other Wild Animals.
- Transport in a Comfy Overland Truck.
- Camping – Comfortable Tent – Two People. Room Accommodation is Optional.
- Park Fees for Samburu National Reserve.
- Game Drives.
- Team Building and Games.
- Salsa Fitness.
- Swimming training
- Nyama Choma
Tembea Kenya to Namanga hill also known as Ol Doinyo Orok Hill for a day hike on Saturday June 2nd 2018. The mountain view has a stretched triangular shape, almost like an arrow pointing north. The short side faces the Tanzanian border (and one corner is actually crossing it). The highest peak is 2548 m.
- Conservation/Community fee & Guide fee
- Transport to and from Nairobi
- Drinking water (500ml)
- Event facilitation & organization
3 Days Ultimate Road trip To Moshi and Arusha (Via Oloitok border), BONGO Adventure (Moshi and Arusha Towns destination Kikuletwa Springs) from 1st June to 3rd June 2018.
- 3 days round trip transport
- Executive Hotel Accommodation on Half Board Basis (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Swimming sessions
- Transport in a tour bus with good music and reception
- Kikuletwa Hotsprings tour & Swimming (entry and swimming fee)
- Arusha Cultural centre visit.
- Marangu waterfalls excursion and Marangu gate tour
- Moshi/Arusha City tour/Excursion/Shopping.
- Nightlife at Moshi and Arusha
Always wanted to try out Paintball Fury? Archery? and /or Zip Lining? It’s only ksh 3600.
- Round trip transport & road trip moments
- Zip lining adventure & training.
- Zip line fee(2 lines) or either Paintball or Archery (you can choose ONE of these 3 activities)
- Drinking water
- Event organization & activity props
#Cloud9Experiences your ultimate leisure and adrenaline partner. #HighOnLife.Follow us on our social media; Facebook: Cloud 9 Africa, Instagram: @cloud9xp, Twitter @cloud9xp_